Residents that have Burn Barrels if you would like them dumped or removed, Please call City Hall to be placed on the List.
Rolfe Clean Up Days
ROLFE CLEAN-UP DAYS GUIDELINES
Rolfe has Clean-up Days to help keep our city looking it's best.
1. Branches & twigs, in manageable bundles. Must be separated from other materials, (no large quantities, PLEASE).
2. Old appliances, stoves, refrigerators, wash machines, dryers, etc. $25.00 charge must be paid in advance, contact City Hall.
3. Old burn barrels, with or without ashes, this is the only time the City will empty burn barrels at no extra charge.
4. Scrap metal.
5. Paint cans. Absolutely no liquid paint left in the can & lids removed.
6. Box springs and mattresses
7. Toilets, sinks, etc.
8. Counsel TV's - $15.00
9. Microwave - $15.00
EVERYTHING MUST BE SEPARATED. EXAMPLE: METAL, WOOD, AND FURNITURE. IF NOT PUT IN SEPARATE PILES, IT WILL NOT BE PICKED UP!!!
**Do not place these items at the curb, we cannot take them!!
1. Yard waste: no leaves, grass clippings, or other such items.
2. Household hazardous waste: old cleaners, motor oil, etc.
3. Rear tractor tires, car tires, and pick-up tires.
**Please follow these guidelines, to enable us to provide this service again next year. Also, the City will not be allowed to help citizens carry their items out of the houses to the curbs, due to liability purposes.
CITY OF ROLFE
PITCH IN TO BEAUTIFY ROLFE!!!
Created on 04/24/2006 08:14 AM by LanaPratt
Updated on 09/12/2012 12:41 PM by AngieSchneider